Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Amazed with my own work!

The impetus to finally start this blog – been meaning to for a while but never got around to it – was when I found the most amazing tutorial on making portraits in the "grunge" style.  I got Adobe Photoshop finally, too, just to try it out...  and I am in love.  With photoshop, with my new artwork.  I used to see people talk about taking 20 or more hours to create an image on the computer, and I just couldn't figure it out...  how could you find 20 hours worth of work to do on a computer?  how could you stay interested and not just lose track?  But...  well...  the first one took about 15 hours, and the second, the knight, took about 20-22.

Take a look!  And if either strikes your fancy, they are available on dozens of items over at my Zazzle store.


No comments:

Post a Comment